4 Wheel Driving!!!!!
(Applause)

(Applause)

Yesterday, Dad, Caleb and I went 4 wheel driving in our truck. The road was really bumpy, and as Caleb said "wiggly." We had to stop a few times to get pics of the rocky road, but it was totally worth it! We had lots of fun laughing about how bumpy it it was, and had a grand and wonderful time! :)
Kelsie & Caleb smiling through the sunroof
The rocky path ahead of us...
Kelsie peeking through a window
Dad & Caleb doing thumbs up out the window
Dad driving the 4 wheeler
Caleb feeling wiggly
We also took some fun videos!
Kelsie & Caleb smiling through the sunroof
The rocky path ahead of us...
Kelsie peeking through a window
Dad & Caleb doing thumbs up out the window
Dad driving the 4 wheeler
Caleb feeling wiggly We also took some fun videos!
Rock'n'Rocking from Ronni Paxton on Vimeo.

6 comments:
I love it! Just wait until you come to Moab...we'll find some super wiggly roads for you!
Kelsie, you have an adventurous spirit... I love it!
Looks like lots of fun! Another great video from the Paxtons!
What a fun dad!!! I love all the pictures and video, Kelsie! :) Thanks for sharing!
Wow- looks like it was quite an adventure!! Great camera work :) It was fun to watch the video!
You Paxtons sure are fun!
You guys are so fun! What a fun day!
Post a Comment