If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
I LOVE this picture! You're kids are beautiful - and they have one talented mom!
LOVE it!!! Wow, what a cute family! R, you're awesome!
Great looking group. We are looking forward to our August visit.Thornton Paxton
I just love it :)
Where did you cind grass?!! Cut picture!
They are so cute! I just love this picture! You are a great photographer!
Hey, I finally found your blog! :-) Great picture -- it's hard work to get everyone looking at the camera and smiling at the same time!
The picture is great. Your kids have grown up so fast. We miss you all here in State College.
Hey guys - we were just thinking about you! Your kids are beautiful - I love the smiles! We hope you are doing wonderful and getting ready for the new school year! If you are ever in the area we would love to have you for a visit.
aren't we so rad?!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I LOVE this picture! You're kids are beautiful - and they have one talented mom!
LOVE it!!! Wow, what a cute family! R, you're awesome!
Great looking group. We are looking forward to our August visit.
Thornton Paxton
I just love it :)
Where did you cind grass?!! Cut picture!
They are so cute! I just love this picture! You are a great photographer!
Hey, I finally found your blog! :-) Great picture -- it's hard work to get everyone looking at the camera and smiling at the same time!
The picture is great. Your kids have grown up so fast. We miss you all here in State College.
Hey guys - we were just thinking about you! Your kids are beautiful - I love the smiles! We hope you are doing wonderful and getting ready for the new school year! If you are ever in the area we would love to have you for a visit.
aren't we so rad?!
Post a Comment