If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Loved it! So creative! You guys did a great job! Can't wait for Lego Bowl III :)
What a cute little family of nerds! I love it! You all did a great job!
We can't believe all the creativity that exists in your family! Fun, we will be watching for Lego Bowl III!!
Bwah ha ha, that's the awesomest super bowl I've ever seen! :-D
this was so fun to make!!
Wow, you Paxtons have mad Lego skills! So cool!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Loved it! So creative! You guys did a great job! Can't wait for Lego Bowl III :)
What a cute little family of nerds! I love it! You all did a great job!
We can't believe all the creativity that exists in your family! Fun, we will be watching for Lego Bowl III!!
Bwah ha ha, that's the awesomest super bowl I've ever seen! :-D
this was so fun to make!!
Wow, you Paxtons have mad Lego skills! So cool!
Post a Comment