Appropriate title for today, huh? We are officially homeowners now. It's kind of cool that it happened on Leap Day. We have been very busy the last few weeks packing up everything and getting it ready to move this weekend. We're just about ready to go. I guess I should sign off and finish up all those odds and ends that still need to be taken care of. Happy Leap Day!


9 comments:
Yeah! Congratulations! Extremely appropriate way to celebrate leap day.
Awesome! I'm so happy for you! Can't wait tovisit!
Congrats you guys!!! Can't wait to see more pics :)
YAY for a house that is all your own!! A good looking one too! So happy for you guys!
I'm so excited for you guys! Enjoy the grass in your backyard! :)
YAY!!! So excited for you!
We are so happy for all of you! You house is beautiful! We can't wait to come see it!
I'm so excited for you guys!!! :) I can't wait to visit sometime! :)
Congrats on your new house! This is so exciting. It's a beautiful home!
Post a Comment