Wednesday, March 14, 2012
Spring Break 2012:Day 3 Los Alamos
Today is the day we drove up north to visit some friends in Los Alamos. Never heard of it? That's because it's the secret city of NM, at least it was back in the day of the Atomic bomb. The city is so interesting and the next time we go I need to take better pictures of it. It was built across some mesa's with deep canyons between. We had a great time visiting our friends and were amazed at all that Los Alamos has to offer. We were able to go to the Science Museum, a local park with a miniature golf course, and played at our friend's amazing house. It was a great way to spend the third day of Spring Break!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Never been there...sounds like a fun place to visit!
I bet that was fun! I would love to go there!
Post a Comment