If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
WALLY!!!! You are AMAZING!!!! You have set the bar so high!!! That was amazing!!! Ronni sure is one lucky girl to have you! :)
from Nate: "Wally, you are my hero."
I have the best dad in the entire world! :)
Love it! You have a bright future ahead of you, Wally! Happy Anniversary!
Wow Wally, really Wow!! You are quite the entertainer!
Oh my...you two are such sappy lovebirds! I love it! Wally, you are amazing, and have no shame, whatsoever!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
WALLY!!!! You are AMAZING!!!! You have set the bar so high!!! That was amazing!!! Ronni sure is one lucky girl to have you! :)
from Nate: "Wally, you are my hero."
I have the best dad in the entire world! :)
Love it! You have a bright future ahead of you, Wally! Happy Anniversary!
Wow Wally, really Wow!! You are quite the entertainer!
Oh my...you two are such sappy lovebirds! I love it! Wally, you are amazing, and have no shame, whatsoever!
Post a Comment