Saturday, August 04, 2012

Backtrack::June 2012


June 2012

We now officially have a young woman in the house! Kelsie turned 12!
Swimming lessons for Brandon and Caleb - we especially love the "shark float"!
Grandma and Grandpa Watkins came for a quick visit to drop off an organ.
We went to Pop-pop's as many times as we could while they were here.
Grandma and Grandpa took the kids up the tram to the top of Sandia Peak.
We went camping in Moab and to visit Aunt Kenna.
We spent many nights at the park with friends
Mom and Dad went mountain biking one night, we're so lucky to have such a great babysitter!

3 comments:

Rosalyn said...

I can't believe Kelsie is twelve. I can still remember her as a toddler. But what a great addition to your ward's Young Women program!

Jaime said...

Kelsie is such a pretty young woman! Sounds like you're making the most of your summer!

Shayne said...

I love that pic of you and Wally! So cute! :) Pop-pop's must be amazing... I've heard so much about it! Hopefully someday we'll make it out there so I can try it!