Sunday, January 14, 2007

Time for a REAL tie?




















Brandon has been begging for a tie for the last few weeks, so Wally made him a paper tie today for church. It turned out pretty good, until he ripped it off during Sunbeams! I'm thinking that it may be time to just go get him a tie (and probably a new shirt since the one he is wearing is too small, geez what kind of mother am I?!). What do you think?




















Just playing with the camera, my new hobby. They're not great, but better than I've done before!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OH! They are too cute! We have to come play again!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Brandon has already changed a bit since we saw you last! These are adorable pictures.

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I can't wait to see #3! I'm also very impressed with your photography skills!

Souza said...

I was exploring the blogosphere and decided to check out the paxtonians. Not only was I treated to some nice pics of your cute kids, but also to a little "BS" link over on the side. Thanks!

I didn't even know Wally had one, too! Now I know. Yet another reason to stay in the blogosphere.