If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
I like the pictures! But I'm curious--did Brandon really wear his superman outfit to church? (If so, good for him! Way to defy social expectations . . .)--Rosalyn
He disappeared for a few pictures, and when he came back he was Spiderman. There was no talking him out of it after that.
We do have the cutest grandchildren, don't we?! We enjoyed being there to participate in Caleb's blessing day!--Mom and Dad
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I like the pictures! But I'm curious--did Brandon really wear his superman outfit to church? (If so, good for him! Way to defy social expectations . . .)--Rosalyn
He disappeared for a few pictures, and when he came back he was Spiderman. There was no talking him out of it after that.
We do have the cutest grandchildren, don't we?! We enjoyed being there to participate in Caleb's blessing day!
--Mom and Dad
Post a Comment