Sunday, September 09, 2007

Our kiddos

I thought it was about time to update with some recent pictures of our kids. It is a lot harder to get some pictures of them than I thought, especially when I take so long to get the settings right on my camera (still trying to figure that thing out!).



Kelsie - 7 years old













Brandon - 4 years old
(incidentally won't sit still for a picture, this is as good as it gets for us)











Caleb - 7 months old

4 comments:

Whitney said...

Cute pictures! They definitely capture the personalities of each one! I love Caleb's smile in the last one!

Shayne said...

You have beautiful kids! I can't believe how big Caleb is! It's crazy how fast they grow! Nice pictures!

Unknown said...

So adorable!

Good luck with your 4 year old... holy cow! They are just too busy for you :)

Katy said...

getting pretty good with the camera!