Saturday, December 15, 2007

I should be packing, but....

I couldn't resist. There are just too many fun things to share! Not only did Kelsie get some teeth pulled, but Caleb started clapping! In this new world of technology, we thought we'd share that with all of you.





Also, Brandon is into sneaking anything and everything right now. It ranges from candy, video games (a story for another time) and even the camera. This time he was caught, red handed! The best part is how quiet he is. He knows he's doing something that he doesn't want to get caught doing. Sneaky little thing!



2 comments:

Shayne said...

That is so funny! What a cute kid!

Amy and Craig said...

this is super clever and I LOVE the smile! We have a blog too and I'm so excited you're moving to Chicago because someday(probably in the next 2 and 1/2 years) we'll be moving to Cincinnati and craig has tons of family in Chicago and both my roommates from BYU live there with their families so we go atleast once a year! Here's our blog address:
http://amyandeggstarkey.blogspot.com/