Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Save the Last Dance for Me

We are down to just over a week before we leave for Chicago and are just starting our "official" good-bye's. Kelsie had her last ballet class tonight and I was lucky enough to get there in time to take some pictures and video tape a little bit of it. (She is the one next to the girl in the blue shirt.) She is going to miss her friends that she made in her dance class and especially Miss Lyn, her teacher.

2 comments:

Shayne said...

What a beautiful little dancer! I'm sure they will miss her a lot as well!

Jennica said...

Seriously, where do you come up with this stuff, "she's the one next to the girl in the blue shirt" ....I really needed that laugh, so thanks. I'm really not appreciating the fact that you're moving. I feel like i"m really gonna miss out on getting to know you better, but I guess that's what i get for waiting so long! I will really miss you and your family. remind me to tell you what brandon said last time he was here about moving.