First Milestone:
This is my 101st post!! I didn't think that I would have enough interesting things to blog about for this long, but I must confess that it is an addiction now. I look at my like through "blogging goggles" and try to think of fun things to write about. It has been a fun way for me to keep our families and friends updated with our exciting life. So, those of you that have stuck with me this long, thanks! I hope to keep you interested in coming back.
Second Milestone:
Happy Blogging!

9 comments:
He's walking!!! That was so cute and I love cake! Great choice of music. So tell me how you post your footage. Is this through your digital camera or camcorder? I need to start doing this.
Brings back good memories... the soundtrack that is ;) And he's SO CUTE! Congrats on your 101st post!
Good job Caleb!! What a cute video!
that video is so cute!! I love when they put their hands out for balance.
Cute! - great song too! congrats on your 101 blog post!!!
There is nothing cuter than a baby taking his first steps. I love when they walk around like Frankenstine.
Way to go Caleb! Now your parents will have to really keep their eyes on you!
I like the song choice! It fit perfectly with his little walk!
Awesome! And I love the Cake.
Post a Comment