Wally and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary on the 21st, and were lucky enough to have some friends from Wally's work offer to come watch our kids so we could go out. We went to dinner, talked, and enjoyed about 3 hours of uninterrupted time with each other--I can't remember the last time we went out together so it was great! Kelsie and Brandon got in on the festivities too and made us some cards. It was a great day (aside from the parking ticket I got that morning because I forgot to move our car across the street for the street cleaners) and it is always so fun to celebrate something special!
Friday, May 23, 2008
9 Years and Counting...
Wally and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary on the 21st, and were lucky enough to have some friends from Wally's work offer to come watch our kids so we could go out. We went to dinner, talked, and enjoyed about 3 hours of uninterrupted time with each other--I can't remember the last time we went out together so it was great! Kelsie and Brandon got in on the festivities too and made us some cards. It was a great day (aside from the parking ticket I got that morning because I forgot to move our car across the street for the street cleaners) and it is always so fun to celebrate something special!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Happy Anniversary Paxtons! That's a cute picture of you two :)
That's a really good picture of both of you! Happy anniversary!
Cute photo! It's nice to see you're still smiling after 9 years!!! You are a wonderful couple!
Wow, you look great! what are you wearing on your lips? I really like the color! Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you had fun!
You look gorgeous, darling, absolutely gorgeous! : ) Woohoo for you!
What a great picture of the two of you! I love your make-up and hair! What a hottie! Really, you look so good!
Congrats on making it 9 Years!!! I know why you posted this pict- you look hot!! Oh and Wally looks cute too!
Happy anniversary! Nine years, wow!
Yay!
Congrats!!! I love your hair Ronnie by the way!!! You guys are such a cute couple!
I'm a little behind, but wanted to say how cute you two are! 9 years, holy cow! Can you believe you've been married that long already! Wow, I'm impressed. We hit 9 as well next month, ahhh!
Post a Comment