Happy Mother's Day! We had a great day here, even though it was pouring rain most of the day and was cold--it is May, right? Wally tried to keep the kids quiet so I could sleep in (which he managed until 8 a.m.) when everyone came in shouting "Happy Mother's Day" and climbed on the bed with hugs and kisses. Brandon colored a Star Wars picture for me and Kelsie gave me some coupons that she made at school. I loved all the cards I got and the yummy breakfast Wally made me. (I know, I'm spoiled because I usually get a warm breakfast every morning, but this one was extra special!) I loved the song the kids sang to all the mothers during church, and enjoyed the relaxing afternoon I had. I had such a great day! I love being a mom!
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Mama Mia!
Happy Mother's Day! We had a great day here, even though it was pouring rain most of the day and was cold--it is May, right? Wally tried to keep the kids quiet so I could sleep in (which he managed until 8 a.m.) when everyone came in shouting "Happy Mother's Day" and climbed on the bed with hugs and kisses. Brandon colored a Star Wars picture for me and Kelsie gave me some coupons that she made at school. I loved all the cards I got and the yummy breakfast Wally made me. (I know, I'm spoiled because I usually get a warm breakfast every morning, but this one was extra special!) I loved the song the kids sang to all the mothers during church, and enjoyed the relaxing afternoon I had. I had such a great day! I love being a mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Finally another picture of your new haircut! Your hair looks really good! I love that picture of you and your kids and what's even better is they are all smiling!!! I'm glad you had a good mother's day!
We're glad you got to sleep in and that you had a great Mother's Day! The picture is so cute. You can tell by the smiles you are very loved as a mother!
That is quite possible the cutest picture ever! Yay for you! Sounds like a fun day!
Everyone looks so cute in this picture! I love your hair- it is a great cut for you!
I LOVE your hair!!!!
The kids are cute, too. Adorable, actually.
You look so happy with all your babies by your side!
Post a Comment