Saturday, May 03, 2008

How's this for ambition?

I found this on the ground the other day and knew I had to share it. I love finding little notes and things that Kelsie leaves around the house. Anyone remember her Christmas List of 2006? She is such a doodler (is that even a word?) and is always writing things down. It seems to give me a little insight into what she thinks about. I knew she had a strong personality with lots of ambition, but I guess I didn't realize how strong it was!

This note combined with the fact that Brandon will do pretty much anything that she says, made me think of these guys:

9 comments:

Kenna said...

YES!!! That is the best connection! I was laughing SOOO hard! I still am! I love it. Hmmm. Who do you think she gets that from? I'm not so sure it's her father! :)

Shayne said...

That is so funny! She must take after her mom! :)

Mom and Dad said...

Kelsie's note and the picture say it all! Who does she remind you of????

Whitney said...

Haha.. that's really funny! Perfect picture to explain the relationship- I agree that the trait didn't come from Wally... :)

RP said...

I'm not sure what you're all getting at. She reminds me of our oldest sister!

Anonymous said...

Ha, Kelsie is definitely Wally's daughter :D

Jaime said...

Hahaha, that note is priceless!!! At least now you know her true intentions!

Jennica said...

I just love the comments! Your friends and family know you so well! At least she's ambitious, right?! Go get the world Kelsie, your mom will help you.

Melissa said...

Classic!!! Love it-