
We had such beautiful weather today and tried to make the most of it! We decided to go on a family bike ride to a park to celebrate a friend's birthday. 45 minutes and
2.6 miles later, we made it to the park and had a great time with friends. We are very proud of Kelsie and Brandon for riding the whole way without getting too tired! We are in the process of finding a new (bigger) bike for Brandon and he was such a trooper pedaling his little 12" bike as fast as he could the whole way. Caleb also had a great time in the trailer and hardly made a sound during the ride. Kelsie sang a repertoire of songs along the way keeping us all entertained!

Our ride was pretty uneventful, except for the time Brandon was riding too close to the trailer and ended up flipping over his bike (don't worry, he's OK), so we stopped at 7-11 to get slurpee's on the way home. We made it home exhausted, 5 miles will do that to you especially if you have little legs, but had a great time in the end. We couldn't be more proud of our kids and are (mostly) looking forward to our next family adventure!
10 comments:
What a fun activity! I love the first picture...so dramatic!
Way to go Paxtons! The pictures are all so cute! Isn't it wonderful to finally be able to enjoy being outside? Keep peddling!
The first picture is so funny! The others are cute as well! Way to go all of you! Very impressive!
Yay, we found the blog! We're excited to read more about your fun family.
Wow, I'm impressed!! Go Paxtons!
I was so impressed by your family ride when you showed up! It made me want to get our family riding together
I love family bike rides... I gotta get Brins on a bike... I'm going to look crazy pulling three around this summer!!!
How fun. We have that same bike stroller. We have been riding bikes a lot more latley. Mostly because we can't afford gas these days, but my kids love to go riding. I am glad gas prices make me get out and do it more
So fun, your kids are great troopers. Way to be such a fun family!
I just love the pictures! And Brandon's face slurpin' up his slurpee with his crazy hair is just priceless. Kudos to you and your bikin' family!
Post a Comment