I have to say it's super cute :) GREAT picture!! Let's talk about your photography this Sunday when we're hanging out in the gym w/ the pre-nursery boys during Sunday School...
And now for the photographer cc... are you thinking canvas? Because this one is great. I like how Kelsie is a bit more oof than Caleb. His features are wonderfully sharp. Good work!
9 comments:
I have to say it's super cute :) GREAT picture!! Let's talk about your photography this Sunday when we're hanging out in the gym w/ the pre-nursery boys during Sunday School...
I agree SUPER CUTE!!!
Maybe I will join you two in the gym with my loud baby!
Wow! Impressive! Too bad you don't live close to me so you can take cute ones of my kids too! :)
Love it!
VERY cute!
And now for the photographer cc... are you thinking canvas? Because this one is great. I like how Kelsie is a bit more oof than Caleb. His features are wonderfully sharp. Good work!
Very cute, I really like this one- especially Caleb.
I love that none of your pictures are blurry. I've got to read up on that. Mine are always blurry.
Very nice! I'm glad you're enjoying your camera! Your pictures are great!
Love your pictures. Are you doing that with a digital camera? They are amazing. Love you guys
Post a Comment