It was my turn to play the organ this morning at church. Brandon likes to sit with me on the bench, which is usually fine as long as he doesn't push any buttons or any keys--the organ can be loud! He must have gotten a little bored during the second song because he turned towards the congregation and started leading the music with both hands in the air and a goofy grin on his face. I tried to stop him, but it's kind of hard to play the music, pay attention to the bass pedals with my feet, and pay attention to what Brandon was doing. I can multi-task, but I'm not that good. Wally, who was sitting in the back of the chapel, tried to use sign language to get him to fold his arms, but Brandon was to busy leading away. Finally, one of the speakers, a nice lady who thought everyone was laughing at her, turned around and told him to fold his arms. I guess being in front of big crowds of people doesn't bother him.Not.
At.
All.

8 comments:
We thought it was really cute!! I'm impressed that Brandon isn't shy in front of the entire packed chapel :)
That is HILARIOUS!!! I guess that's the last time you'll let him sit up on the stand with you? :) So funny!
Wish we could have been there to sing along with the "new" song director!
I would have been rolling on the floor! He's such a cute kid.
Wish we could have been there!!! You gotta love that kid!
It was so cute. Everyone likes a little unexpected entertainment during church. And you do such a great job on the organ!
oh man! I am sad I missed that!!!
Ahhh, the lovely things our precious children do, eh? I am surprised to hear that Brandon's such a goof ball! I totally miss that kid! WEll, at least he didn't bust out his own piece on the organ while you were playing. I mean it could have been worse, right?
Post a Comment