Thanks to Wally's sister's recipe, we were able to make and amazingly easy gingerbread house from scratch this year. We had lots of fun putting it together and eating all the candy. Caleb thought all the candy was for him, and only him. Once we showed him how to put it on the house, though, he decided that was alright too. Kelsie and Brandon enjoyed decorating it and piping the frosting all over the place for the candy. We've been able to have it out for all of us to enjoy, some a little more than others, but it sure was lots of fun making it! I love all these fun traditions this time of year!Sunday, December 21, 2008
Gingerbread House
Thanks to Wally's sister's recipe, we were able to make and amazingly easy gingerbread house from scratch this year. We had lots of fun putting it together and eating all the candy. Caleb thought all the candy was for him, and only him. Once we showed him how to put it on the house, though, he decided that was alright too. Kelsie and Brandon enjoyed decorating it and piping the frosting all over the place for the candy. We've been able to have it out for all of us to enjoy, some a little more than others, but it sure was lots of fun making it! I love all these fun traditions this time of year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I LOVE that first picture of everyone. So cute! Great job on the house! Share the recipe!!!
Great gingerbread house! I can't believe you made it from scratch! I love the singing, especially Wally's late entry and early exit- the kids are all so cute. thanks for the fun song! Merry Christmas to you too!
Yay! you all sang again this year. I love it, family traditions, and yummy gingerbread houses!
Post a Comment