Saturday, April 11, 2009

Feeling Crafty

I have finally let myself explore out into the blogosphere beyond my family and friends. Did you know there are some incredibly talented and crafty people out there? These people come up with these great ideas on a daily basis, something that would take me a lifetime to do. When I found these tutorials for a twirly skirt and little boy's tie, I knew what direction to head in for Easter. I had a lot of fun making these for my kids and I love how they turned out. I wouldn't call myself an expert seamstress by any stretch of the imagination (I won't tell you how many times I still have to call my mom with questions), but the end result was a whole lot better than I thought it was going to be! I can't wait to take pictures of my kids all dressed up tomorrow! I can't wait to show the other project I've been working on too--but you'll have to wait until tomorrow, after our visit from the Easter Bunny! Happy Easter!



10 comments:

Lori said...

Wow, those look great, Ronni--how very crafty of you. I bet your kids will look so adorable.

Mom and Dad said...

The skirt and ties are so cute! Once again, we are very impressed with your skill and talent! Can't wait to see a picture with all three kids dressed in their Easter finery!!!

Unknown said...

I love it! My machine is broken again--no surprise--but I love the skills you are sporting here!

Kenna said...

I love that they're not some garish shade of pink! They look great. Can't wait to see them on the kids! I think I might need a 'twirly' skirt! Sounds close to sparkly. Maybe a sparkly twirly! Whew! That would be amazing!!! : )

Whitney said...

Look at you, miss talented! I LOVE the fabric you chose for the skirt! They all look awesome! I can't wait to see the pictures of the kids modeling them!

Beckie said...

WOW super impressed. I might just have to pull out my sewing machine and have Keenan whip up some skirts. oh, I'm sorry did I say Keenan, hee hee! He is the sewer in the family!
Maybe I will try this.

Mom and Dad said...

SO adorable!! I'm so impressed, you're awesome! Can't wait to see the kids with them on. (This is Jaime)

Shayne said...

You are pretty much amazing! They turned out GREAT!

Sarah S said...

Those are amazing!! You are so talented Ronni.

Kacie said...

Those really turned out so good! Very impressive! I can't wait to see pictures with your kids in their cute outfits!