If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
It's Miss Kitty! -cute pics!
I was going to say the same thing Jaime did :) It reminds me of Miss Kitty, too! Great pictures!
Just like Hannah Montana... the best of both worlds :)
Wow, it's warm enough for shorts? :) What a happy day! Those kinds of pets are always nice..the ones you don't have to take care of!
That's the best pet to have! We have a cat and while I do like having him, I would be more than fine without. You have the best of both worlds woman and your kids don't feel deprived. That's just awesome....I'm kinda jealous, actually.
It's always fun to borrow a pet! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
It's Miss Kitty! -cute pics!
I was going to say the same thing Jaime did :) It reminds me of Miss Kitty, too! Great pictures!
Just like Hannah Montana... the best of both worlds :)
Wow, it's warm enough for shorts? :) What a happy day! Those kinds of pets are always nice..the ones you don't have to take care of!
That's the best pet to have! We have a cat and while I do like having him, I would be more than fine without. You have the best of both worlds woman and your kids don't feel deprived. That's just awesome....I'm kinda jealous, actually.
It's always fun to borrow a pet! :)
Post a Comment