Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Dear Summer

57 degrees in June is not acceptable. 

This is a mean trick to play on those of us who only made it through the winter with the promise of sun and warmth to come. 

I have been waiting, patiently. 

Until now.

I need you. 

My garden needs you. 

My kids need you. 

Please come and stay.

Thank you,

RP

p.s. we could do without the humidity for a little longer, if you would be so kind.

6 comments:

Shayne said...

I understand how you feel! Last year when Mom and Dad came to visit me in Rexburg last June, it snowed the whole time! No fun!

Jaime said...

UGH! I'll be sending warm, non-humid thoughts your way!

Whitney said...

So sad! hopefully more sunshine will be coming your way.

Unknown said...

57? Ouch! I'll send some your way!

Sarah S said...

Yeah, this is pretty much the worst June weather I can remember! Lame lame lame. My toes are cold in my house!

Kacie said...

That really is depressing! I like how you signed it RP! :) I hope you get endless amounts of warm days soon!