Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Promised Pictures

Remember when we had Easter like 2 months ago?  Well, I am finally getting around to posting these pictures of my kids.  Here they are sporting the coordinating ties and skirt I made for them.  IMG_3488_web

IMG_3445_web

IMG_3432_web

IMG_3475_web

 I think these pictures might actually make it up on the wall—if I ever get over the love/hate relationship I have with the hammer.

7 comments:

Kenna said...

So cute! I think your kids are cuter than the outfits, although you did a fabulous job! Those are good pictures. Love the hammer. It's your friend!

Unknown said...

Canvas time!!! :)

Sarah S said...

beautiful pictures!! I love your handmade ties and skirt - you really impress me Ronni!

Whitney said...

I LOVE those pictures! Your kids are adorable, and I love what you made them!

Shayne said...

It's official! You're children are beautiful!! And like always, you are amazing! :)

Kacie said...

Those are such cute pictures!! I'm glad you finally posted them!! :) You're a great photographer!

Jaime said...

Very cute, I love how your captured their personalities!