Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Piano Recital

I started teaching piano lessons again this fall and decided to have a recital on Saturday with my students. They all worked so hard and I was so proud of all of them. Here's a couple videos of my two kids for all to enjoy!





5 comments:

Kacie said...

I'm so impressed! Great job Kelsie and Brandon! Kelsie did great playing the flute too! What talent your kids have!

Unknown said...

LOve it!

Whitney said...

So talented! Looks like they take after their Mom :)

Kenna said...

Very nice! Brought back some horrible memories for me, though...ugh...shudder...! Ronni, you should record you playing "Were You There?" and post it on your blog for me! You know how much I love that song! You could sing, too! : )

brian_angela said...

That is so awesome! I can't believe how well they play so young! Could you send me your address for a christmas card? I left my addresses at home and I am on vacation! Thanks!