If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Not from your shadow :)
I've gotten that twice! It's the only time I have the urge to be physically violent.And you don't look that big - not even close!
Funny! Can't wait to find out what our newest grandchild is! Good luck as you proceed towards the happy ending!
He's a guy- enough said.
Ditto to what Jaime said. I was thinking the same thing!
Nice.
wow.
Heaven's no, you're not big at all...you just have such a small frame that you're bump looks a bit out of place. People can be so smart!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Not from your shadow :)
I've gotten that twice! It's the only time I have the urge to be physically violent.
And you don't look that big - not even close!
Funny! Can't wait to find out what our newest grandchild is! Good luck as you proceed towards the happy ending!
He's a guy- enough said.
Ditto to what Jaime said. I was thinking the same thing!
Nice.
wow.
Heaven's no, you're not big at all...you just have such a small frame that you're bump looks a bit out of place.
People can be so smart!
Post a Comment