Thursday, February 10, 2011
Cuteness
It's been a while since I've posted some pictures of Isaac. He's growing up so fast and I wish I had the ability to slow time down (I'm sure every parent feels the same way). Isaac is now 9 months old and is crawling all over the place! We think it's funny that he learned how to crawl and still has yet to roll over! He only wants to eat the food that the rest of us are eating instead of any kind of baby food. He has learned to clap and even dance, more like bob his head back and forth to music. We think he has an internal sensor for any lego piece or marble left on the floor and makes a bee line towards it! He says "mama" and is real close to saying "dada". Isaac is such a happy little baby and we're so glad he's a part of our family!
Isaac Crawling from Ronni Paxton on Vimeo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







9 comments:
Sooooo cute!!
He is the cutest little guy!!!! He looks so much like you! I love him!
Ronnie--those are awesome pictures. Do you use photoshop at all on them, or are they sooc?
So sweet! I love his smile!
HE is such a cutie!!- And you are such a great photog! Loved the video- so fun to see.
He is soooo cute! I love all the pictures! The video is so cute! Way to go Isaac!
How has he gotten so big!!??
Lori and I were talking yesterday, and she really really really misses you guys. Me too! : )
You guys make some pretty cute kids :)
I love that first picture... very retro feeling...
You are amazing
Post a Comment