Monday, February 14, 2011

Smile


V-Day 2011 from Ronni Paxton on Vimeo.

7 comments:

Whitney said...

Very creative! Loved it! Happy Valentines day to you!

Shayne said...

I love it!! You guys are amazing! I can't say it enough... Thanks for posting it! No, I mean seriously, thanks! ;)

Kenna said...

Very cute! I just love the creativity that comes out of this family!

Krista said...

oh my gosh. That is so awesome! seriously. Did it take forever? Can I just say that I love your blog. I love the video clip of isaac crawling too with the music.

Mom and Dad said...

Your family never ceases to amaze us! Very cute! Happy Valentine's Day to you too!

Kacie said...

Wow! How could anyone top that? That was soooo cute! You guys are so creative! I love your family! Happy Valentines Day to you!

Jaime said...

awesome!!! You guys are so creative! Love it! Happy Valentine's Day!!!