I can't remember the last time that we had near summer-like weather in March and April. As much as I feel for all my friends in colder climates (Chicago) I'm totally loving this weather! The wind is really the biggest nuisance around here, and we were plenty warned. I love putting on my t-shirts and flip flops everyday now. My kids are diggin' the nicer weather too. Brandon is pretty much all over the pants and is only in shorts these days.
I went out to take some pictures around our house and in the neighborhood of our "blooming" spring which has mostly already bloomed. Being in a new place, there's a lot of things that I don't recognize. I am really curious to see what they are going to turn into. I have to admit, I do miss the foliage I was able to photograph last year. All except the picture of me. I don't miss that at all!
![]() |
| I'm really not sure what this is going to turn into, but I've never seen it before. It's growing on a tree in our backyard. |
![]() |
| I spy a dove, do you? |







8 comments:
gorgeous. It really is amazing what diverse climates and foliage we have here in the states. I'm interested to see what this tree turns out to be. Really Ronni I love your eye with taking these pics. It is such a fresh perspective. :)
Oh, and I think I got heat stroke today in this 83 degree weather. not joking. Our house is WAY too hot and it's 11 p.m. help!
I'm gonna say it...I warned you...I TOLD YOU SO!!!! I told you spring in the desert is a magical thing! And it just keeps getting better! I'm glad you're enjoying it!
I spy it too!!! ;) Beautiful pictures once again! Yay for SpRiNg!
I'm glad you are loving the warm spring weather! Wish I was doing the same! I love the first picture you took!
So pretty! Great pics! -You amaze me!
Looks like Spring is a beautiful time of year there! I love all the pics! I'm jealous of your warm weather! Please send some our way....
We are still waiting for spring to come to Chicago. I think it will be 40 degrees today and we had snow on Monday. Ruby is still convinced that she will marry Caleb someday. The other day she told me that she is worried that Caleb won't recognize her at BYU because she won't be able to wear her old clothes. I guess we'll wait and see. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment