Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Twelve Months
Dear Isaac,
It's so hard for me to believe that a whole year has come and gone since you became a part of our family. We were all so anxious for you to arrive, and I remember each morning as we got closer to the due date, I'd hear, "Aww, man! You're still here?". The day your sister and brothers woke up and I really wasn't there is one to remember!
This past year has brought it's ups and downs and after a gentle reminder that we needed to prepare for you to come, we became more focused and ready for your arrival. We have loved you from the moment you took your first breath and you have fit right in with the rhythm of our family. You have been such a sweet little baby and pretty easy going (unless you're hungry or tired). Your babbling makes us all smile as we try to figure out what you're talking about. You look just like your brothers and sister did when they were your age. We love your smile and are so happy that it comes so easily! You set out to prove to Dad and I that just because you're #4, we still don't have everything figured out.
We love you, Isaac, and are so happy to have you in our family. We are so happy to see you getting bigger and stronger and only wish we could slow time down just a little (we do like to sleep, you know). Happy, happy birthday!
Love,
Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
So cute! Hard to believe a year has gone by!
Happy Birthday to your cute Isaac! I can't believe he's one already!! Hope things are well in New Mexico :)
How are you?? For some reason I woke up thinking about you all and wondered how you all are? I can't believe you have 4 kids - WoW! They are so cute! Roni email me so we can catch up ckvehar@gmail.com, if you are ever in colorado springs area come see us!!
I can't decide which is sweeter: the precious look on Isaac's face or the little person squatting behind the chair holding him in place. The whole thing is adorable and I hope you are all well. One of these days we will really have to catch up.
So cute! Happy birthday, little man!
What a handsome boy!
Ronni you make beautiful babies and beautiful pictures, too.
You seem to be having a great time in your new place.
I'm so happy for you. :)
so sweet. I think my fave part of the letter is "you set out to prove to dad and I that just because you're #4 we still don't have everything figured out." That makes me smile. There is a way that your writing is just so right and I can just hear you saying it.
Such a sweet cute little guy! We can't believe he's 1!
Post a Comment