This weekend, Chicago had it's big parade celebrating St. Patrick's Day and dyed the Chicago River a bright emerald green. They have been dying the river green for the last 40 years and is supposed to be a really fun thing to watch.
I was really sad that we didn't make it this year (you know how much I hate to miss out on things), but next year we will be there front and center for the festivities! I just think it's such a fun way to celebrate St. Patrick's Day!

3 comments:
I'm glad to see another enthusiast out there for the love of the Irish. I saw the river on the news and just thought how awesome that was and all the dye it must have took to turn the water emerald green. Oh, and you're a brat for beating my typing score....it's on RP. May the fastest typer win!
95 that's pretty good, but 96 is so much better. Beat that chicka.
I loved the drawing Kelsie made for you! It was really cute! She's a great artist! Chicago seems like a fun place to be for St. Patrick's Day!
Post a Comment