That is the most creative thing I've yet to see on a blog! Way to go! Thanks for taking all our pictures for us! I can't wait until our next sisters outing! :)
Adam couldn't stop staring at this cool thing you did. He was trying to look at your code and everything. You guys are so fun and yeah the other day I almost had a meltdown when I was walking by your house. I missed you so much it was crazy!!!
How the heck did you do this? So crazy... and mesmerizing. Just watching you all jump so happy, I want to hear what all you sisters did all weekend. Anything eventful?
10 comments:
Love the pict!!! It's quite entertaining!! That's about sums up the whole weekend!! Yay for us!!
Hahaha! That is sooo great! I LOVE it!
That is so funny! It's fun to watch the jumping sequence! :)
Great pictures! How fun that you have great sisters to get together with. (I'm saying this as I have one brother, no sisters in my immed. family :)
Both of us had a good laugh watching the photo. Great work Ronni!
That is the most creative thing I've yet to see on a blog! Way to go! Thanks for taking all our pictures for us! I can't wait until our next sisters outing! :)
Yay for US! We are such fun girls!
That's cute :)
Adam couldn't stop staring at this cool thing you did. He was trying to look at your code and everything. You guys are so fun and yeah the other day I almost had a meltdown when I was walking by your house. I missed you so much it was crazy!!!
How the heck did you do this? So crazy... and mesmerizing.
Just watching you all jump so happy, I want to hear what all you sisters did all weekend. Anything eventful?
Post a Comment