Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Jedi Training

Brandon likes to sneak and use the camera to record video of himself. A lot of times it's nothing, but every once in a while, I get something worth saving. He is such a funny kid. I'm starting to worry that he's going to be the class clown once he gets into kindergarten....so different than his sister. Anyway, here he is in all his glory....




10 comments:

Kacie said...

What a cute kid! He sure has the star wars moves down!

Melissa said...

He has got to be the cutest Jedi I have ever seen- I love the sound affects. We love you guys and really miss you so much- You are such a fun family and such a good friend. I asked Kendra about you the other day and then thought, I just need to call you and see how you are doing- Sorry!

Kenna said...

OH MY GOSH!!! That was too funny! I love how he watches himself! You're going to have your hands full with him!

Sarah S said...

NICE!! Eli is going to have to take Jedi lessons from him in a year or so :)

Mom and Dad said...

That was so cute! We love him talking, and watching the Jedi in action! Loved the sound effects too! He's going to be a fun one to watch through the years!

Shayne said...

He is such a funny kid! Thanks for sharing!

Whitney said...

That was really funny! Never a dull moment, huh?!

Jaime said...

Brandon, you are very skilled in the art of the lightsaber. You look like a true Jedi to us! May the force be with you!
BTW- How cute is that, that he loves to tape himself! I love it!

Alisa said...

That was incredibly cute, Joel & I think. We love how you put music to your videos too.

Unknown said...

WOW! That is TOO CUTE!!! I can't believe he tapes himself... and very creative taping at that. He's going to be a film-maker :)