Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Fun New Tag

This is a tag from my friend, Rosalyn. I am supposed to post the fourth picture in the fourth folder from my pictures folder on the computer and briefly explain what is going on and then tag someone else.

There's really not a whole lot to say about this picture, but a ton I could say about the subject! Wally was working on his bike one afternoon. This is what he does to relieve stress or get out of the "honey-do" list that he often gets on the weekends. Since this is his primary mode of transportation, he rides year round to work in the sun, snow, sleet, hail, subzero temperatures and sometimes even in the rain, this is a big deal. I think he is cleaning the chain in this picture. I just love that he's wearing his t-shirt from the Tour de Tykes, his first mountain bike race in which I believe he placed 4th in (just bragging a little bit) while we were living in Pennsylvania.

Ever since I have known Wally, he has ridden his bike everywhere. He had his mission bike for a long time after we were married and he even tracked it down after it was stolen (another story for another time). That shows some dedication, right? He had a hard time saying good-bye to that bike when the time came, but felt it was OK since he was getting a really nice one in its place. Thanks to another good friend, he took his riding to a whole new level. He started racing in mountain bike races a few years ago and only wishes that it wasn't so flat here in the midwest! His bike loving fever has trickled down to Brandon and it has been such a fun activity for us to do together as a family!


Oh, and did I mention, he's got some really nice looking legs?!




I am going to tag anyone who reads this blog. It should be interesting to see what is hiding in the depths of the picture folders on those computers of yours!

1 comment:

Kenna said...

I like it! Nice sunglasses!! :)