If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
WOOHOO!! How exciting! I'm related to a famous person! :) I'm gonna tell everyone I know! Congrats!Nice picture, by the way!
Way to go Wally!!! I'm so proud of you! I'm a fan! :) You look so grown up in your picture! Well done.
Congrats Wally! You're awesome!
Congratulations, Wally! All that hard work paying off! You are AWESOME!!
Cool! It's so satisfying to see your name in print :)
Way to go! That is sooo exciting! Yay for the special plate! :)
Thanks everybody! This post was a great surprise. I'll put a link to the paper when it's published online.
Congratulations Wally!- Alisa & Joel
Way to go Wally! We are very proud of you!
Hooray to Wally! Congrats to all of you - that's terrific!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
WOOHOO!! How exciting! I'm related to a famous person! :) I'm gonna tell everyone I know! Congrats!
Nice picture, by the way!
Way to go Wally!!! I'm so proud of you! I'm a fan! :) You look so grown up in your picture! Well done.
Congrats Wally! You're awesome!
Congratulations, Wally! All that hard work paying off! You are AWESOME!!
Cool! It's so satisfying to see your name in print :)
Way to go! That is sooo exciting! Yay for the special plate! :)
Thanks everybody! This post was a great surprise. I'll put a link to the paper when it's published online.
Congratulations Wally!
- Alisa & Joel
Way to go Wally! We are very proud of you!
Hooray to Wally! Congrats to all of you - that's terrific!
Post a Comment