Friday, February 01, 2008

All you ever wanted to know...

Riding shotgun on our Hummer Safari ride in Moab, Utah


I was tagged again, but this time I get to write about Wally!

What is his name?
Walter Fred Paxton, although he prefers to be called Wally. I must admit that I prefer it too.

How long have you been married? 8 1/2 years

How long did you date? 5 months before we got engaged, and then another 9 months before we were married.

How old is he? 32

Who eats more sweets? Usually me. Every once in a while he gets a sweet tooth that is pretty strong and we usually don't have anything around the house to satisfy his craving.

Who said I love you first? Wally did. "I'm a chicken!" (Ha, ha!)

Who is taller? Wally, but not by very much.

Who can sing better? Have you ever sat next to Wally at church? You can be the judge on that one.

Who is smarter? Considering that he is a Doctor of Chemistry and looking to lead his own academic group someday, I'd have to say him. He may be smarter but I am always right.

Who does the laundry? I do. Wally likes to help by getting a load started in the washer and then going to work.

Who pays the bills? We both do.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Right now, Wally is. We switch when we need to.

Who mows the lawn? We don't have a lawn mower anymore. It was a casualty of the move.

Who cooks dinner? I do mostly, but Wally cooks breakfast every morning (I know, I'm so spoiled!) and homemade pizza every Saturday night.

Who drives? Wally does. I'm the navigator.

Who is more stubborn? Anyone who knows us knows the answer to that one. Easily.

Who kissed who first? Wally kissed me first, I wasn't bold enough to make the first move.

Who asked who out first? Wally asked me out first and I turned him down. There was some unfinished business I needed to take care of before I would go out with him.

Who proposed? Wally proposed at Temple Square, just after Thanksgiving when they turned on all the lights. It was sweet, but we did a redo a couple weeks later (after he got the ring resized) since there were so many people on the temple grounds.

Who has more siblings? Wally has 9 siblings, I have 6.

Who wears the pants? Wally definitely wears the pants, after I pick them out.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Correction: I asked Wally out first... because I was trying to get him to get Kevin to drive to my aunt's house... and I wanted you to hook up and trick you into taking care of that unfinished business :)

Jennica said...

loved it, loved ALL the sarcasm too. Man, I'm thinking of doing a triathlon and wishyou were here. I bet you'd do it and would keep me motivated. We'll see if it happens. Anyways, I'm sure you're always right too.