Today officially marks the first day of Spring Break. We woke up to a gray, cloudy, rainy day with a couple of sick kids. So what did we do about it? We made our own spring! The kids helped decorate our front window with flowers, rainbows, 2 sun's, an airplane, and of course, a tie-fighter (upper left-hand corner of the picture, but look hard). It sure made us feel better during such a gray day, and was a huge surprise for Wally when he came home.We also started making some "sugar crystals" that will hopefully be formed by the end of the week. I think they are enjoying some time off from school and just hanging our together. They have had fun playing games together, especially Raft Wars (it's a fun game, but a little addicting!). Brandon is definitely taking advantage of more time with the video games!
Hopefully we'll have some nicer weather later in the week, but for now, we're enjoying our own little spring in our window.

4 comments:
What a beautiful spring! I love all of your cute ideas!
You're such a good mom Ronni! My poor kids never get to do these fun things with me. You've given me some really good ideas. I'm so glad that spring has found you :)
What a great way to make a gloomy day fun! The window looks great!
I need you guys to put some spring in my window!
Post a Comment